I. Data administrator:
PROCOM SYSTEM S.A. ul. Północna 15-19 bud. 2.2, 54-105 Wrocław
You can contact us as follows:
1. by post:
ul. Północna 15-19 bud. 2.2,
2. by electronic means:
3. by phone: (71) 77 66 700
II. Data Protection Inspector::
PROCOM SYSTEM S.A. is not obliged to appoint a Personal Data Protection Inspector based on the provision of article 37 (1) of the GDPR.
However, in order to ensure a high level of data protection, in matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us via the e-mail address >email@example.com or in writing to the aforementioned address of the registered office of the administrator.
III. Purpose and basis of data processing:
Personal data obtained by PROCOM SYSTEM S.A. are processed on the basis of:
– Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of a voluntarily expressed consent;
– Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
– Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, when it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator;
– Article 6 (1) (d) of the GDPR, when it is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
– Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party.
IV. Term of data processing:
The obtained personal data will be processed – depending on the basis for their processing, for a period not longer than that resulting from generally applicable laws and internal regulations in force at PROCOM SYSTEM S.A.
V. Your rights:
Pursuant to the GDPR, the data subject has the following rights:
1. the right to access his/her data and receive a copy of it;
2. the right to rectify (correct) his/her data;
3. the right to delete personal data if data are not processed in order to fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
4. the right to limit data processing;
5. the right to object to data processing;
6. the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa).