Integrated Management System Policy
PROCOM SYSTEM’s Integrated Management System Policy
We satisfy the needs of our Clients thanks to our knowledge of their goals and expectations.
Our responsibility towards our Clients compels us to incessantly improve our processes, abide by all applicable laws and follow the principles of ethics in every sphere of activity of the Company.
We focus on:
- Meeting the expectations of our Clients in the highly competitive and changing market, through improving our technologies, management methods and organization of work;
- Safety of activity and sustainable development of the Company;
- High managerial and technical competences of our staff through raising their qualifications on an on-going basis;
- Ensuring conformity with PN-EN ISO 9001 and PN-N-18001 standards, provisions of law and other requirements pertaining to the application of the system;
- Taking into account the expectations of the Clients in the process of improving the Integrated Management System;
- Meeting the requirements of occupational health and safety regulations, in particular preventing accidents at work, near-misses and occupational diseases;
- Providing the financial resources necessary for the realisation of Integrated Management System Policy and strategic objectives of the Company.
The person responsible for updating and archiving this Policy as well as its conformity with relevant standards is the Plenipotentiary for the Integrated Management System.
The Integrated Management System Policy document serves maintaining and improving the system and is subject to review at least once per annum.
Each employee is responsible for knowing and abiding by the present Policy and the related documents.
The Integrated Management System Policy has been distributed among the employees and published at the Company’s website.
ISO 9001 : 2000 Certificate
The guarantee of the reliability of the automation systems being designed and deployed is our long-standing experience in the improvement of the quality management system. In 1997, PROCOM SYSTEM adopted the quality management system consistent with PN-EN ISO 9001:2000 requirements. The system is supervised by DEKRA Certification sp. z o.o.
PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems.pdf (187 KB)
PN-N-18001:2004 – Workplace safety management systems.pdf (154 KB)